FF Meet Up # 10

  • chaosmachine
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 1:43 PM
      Filipino Freethinkers Meet Up # 10

      Date: May 3, 2009 (sunday)

      Time (1-4pm),

      Place (Starbucks Shangri-la, Mandaluyong)

      Topic: 1) debate unlimited :)
      2) FF Forum III on May 30
      3) FF Website Publishing/Blogging
      4) reach out campaign
      5) debate unlimited :)

      See you all guys and gals and those in-between!
    • Fred Ebdani
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3 8:47 PM
        Pacman's strength prevail over Hatton, His God is more powerful than Hatton's God. the rosaries of Pacman's mother works for him. In his interview, he always mentioned God on this winning moment?? How about the loss of other boxer, does it mention anything about their God?

        Open emails faster. Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade your browser to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! Get it here! http://downloads.yahoo.com/sg/internetexplorer/

      • Francis
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4 10:53 PM
          Hehe

          I guess one could say that the Judeo-Christian God prefers Filipinos now
          over Brits because the number of secular people in Europe is increasing.
          What do you guys think? :)

          Francis

          2009/5/4 Fred Ebdani <fred_tower01@...>

          > Pacman's strength prevail over Hatton, His God is more powerful than
          > Hatton's God. the rosaries of Pacman's mother works for him. In his
          > interview, he always mentioned God on this winning moment?? How about the
          > loss of other boxer, does it mention anything about their God?
          >
          > Open emails faster. Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade your browser to the
          > new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! Get it here!
          > http://downloads.yahoo.com/sg/internetexplorer/

        • Francis Cabarle
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4 10:54 PM

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4 11:44 PM
              Isn't Hatton a member of the Church of the Psychotic Bastards (accdng to Eddie Izzard) aka Church of England?

              Message 6 of 6 , May 5 2:55 AM
                Let hope one day we get a good boxer from Pakistan who will 'tuwad-tuwad' before a fight.