Re: [pinoy_atheists] Re: Another Good Video

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      let me see it once more - to be sure

      kapanalig_sa_wala <kapanalig_sa_wala@...> wrote: --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence Salmingo
      <lawrence.salmingo@...> wrote:

      > I watched the video and I think it¹s a satire... Don¹t you?

      That's what I think so too. Nowadays, you cannot really tell if a
      Christian is for real or just a satirist. You can't tell which is
      honest nonsense from intelligent parody.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
        After watching again and some of Edward Current videos, I think I am mistaken to suspect the video as Christian propaganda.

        <lawrence.salmingo@...> wrote:

        > I watched the video and I think it¹s a satire... Don¹t you?

        That's what I think so too. Nowadays, you cannot really tell if a
        Christian is for real or just a satirist. You can't tell which is
        honest nonsense from intelligent parody.

      • John
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2009
          It's satire. Poe's Law at it's best... :)

          I'm a subscriber to Edward Current's videos... he's hilarious... :)