Re: Another Good Video

  • kapanalig_sa_wala
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3 10:49 AM
      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence Salmingo
      <lawrence.salmingo@...> wrote:

      > I watched the video and I think it¹s a satire... Don¹t you?

      That's what I think so too. Nowadays, you cannot really tell if a
      Christian is for real or just a satirist. You can't tell which is
      honest nonsense from intelligent parody.
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3 7:05 PM
        let me see it once more - to be sure

        kapanalig_sa_wala <kapanalig_sa_wala@...> wrote: --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence Salmingo

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3 7:23 PM
          After watching again and some of Edward Current videos, I think I am mistaken to suspect the video as Christian propaganda.

          <lawrence.salmingo@...> wrote:

          > I watched the video and I think it¹s a satire... Don¹t you?

          That's what I think so too. Nowadays, you cannot really tell if a
          Christian is for real or just a satirist. You can't tell which is
          honest nonsense from intelligent parody.

        • John
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8 6:24 PM
            It's satire. Poe's Law at it's best... :)

            I'm a subscriber to Edward Current's videos... he's hilarious... :)