9571Re: [pinoy_atheists] Re: da vinci code

  • Renz
    Oct 6, 2008
      Defects? It then contradicts that their God does not change and the
      same forever and ever, amen.

      It is, after all, their "God" that "told" or "inspired" men to do
      these things...

      On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Mike Lopez <mjglopez@...> wrote:
      > Hi Hans,
      >
      > If I were a Christians, I would reply like this:
      >
      > "The Old Testament is a shadow of the New Testament and the defects
      > mentioned in these verses merely represent the sins of man. It should
      > therefore be interpreted as 'no sinner should come to the presence of god.'"
      >
      > Watcha think?
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Hans <manredfc@...> wrote:
      >
      >> even God doesn't favor disabled
      >> people - Leviticus 21:17-23
      >>
      >> --- and so goes the infamous lines "for god so love the world he gave us
      >> his only son". It
      >> sounds great with "God is love". Yeah right.
      >>

      > --
      > Mike Lopez
      > http://mikelopez.info/

      "Winners of Cosmic Lottery" - Steven Wienberg

      Renz
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic