7921Re: Welcome new members!

  • b_ronta
    Jul 1 2:58 PM
      Welcome to all new members!

      This only shows that these books (the Bible and the Quran) can make
      atheists out of critical thinkers and morons out of morons.

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Jose Emmanuel Quicho
      <joequicho@...> wrote:

      > Hi to all! I'm Joe Quicho. I was born a Catholic, was a
      preacher/minister for 21 years, and lately an Islam caller for more
      than two years. I came to a point where I reexamined everything in my
      life, now I am an atheist. The Bible and the Quran were 'inspired' not
      of God but of men who wants to control others and make others like
      a 'milking cow'.

      > Regards.
      >
      > Joe

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic