7758Re: Media In Focus - 1 May 08 - 6PM - ANC

  • tony
    May 1, 2008
      Nga pala ang title ng episode is:

      "How The Rightheous Christians Do Battle With The Immorality of
      Atheism in The Blogosphere"

      ...just in case Benj doesn't already know. :)

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Romeo Macapobre"
      <romeo.macapobre@...> wrote:

      > wow .. thats impressive? why? (are you on tv)
      >
      > 2008/4/30, b_ronta <b_ronta@...>:
      > >
      > > gudluck benj!
      > >
      > > --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com
      <pinoy_atheists%40yahoogroups.com>,