7177Re: One Year Since the Phil Blog Awards Row

  • pinoy_infidel
    Apr 2, 2008
      butchsilverio wrote:

      > And so I set forth to stumble wherever I may, but certainly in the
      > direction of Polaris street, Makati. One thousand and one beers, I
      > recall the sign said. I fully understand why our dear own pinoy
      > infidel has been so apologetic lately.

      That bar was a real find, Butch. The ambiance was a little bit too
      rigid for me. I'd prefer a more casual atmosphere though it works
      perfectly when you want a decent conversation and you don't want to
      scream in each others ears in order to be heard as in most happening bars.

      cheers!