4652Re: Right or Wrong.Deal or No Deal?

  • John the Atheist
    Oct 1, 2006
      Every Christian church is a cult. If it doesn't teach what you want
      to believe, it's a cult. Example. "Oneness" doctrine is a cult to
      the eyes of the Trinitarian, yet to a "oneness" believer the
      trinitarians are the cult.

      Enjoy.
      John the Atheist

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan Perez"
      <jonathanperez@...> wrote:

      > Words are tools used to serve a purpose. They communicate
      meaning. BARM's
      > purpose in using such terms is not to disparage other groups who
      BARM terms
      > as cults but rather to make a distinction between those who follow
      the basic
      > fundamental teachings of orthodox Christianity from those who do
      not. This
      > usage actually is what gives the word it's negative connotation.
      People do