3478Re: [pinoy_atheists] Re: Abolishing the death penalty

  • badboylamok
    Jun 7, 2006
      Tekton12,

      There is a very interesting website on this issue:
      http://www.csbmb.princeton.edu/~jdgreene/

      There are numerous links here that deal with retributivist vs.
      consequentialist form of justice or whatever its called.

      badboylamok