3239Re: Just wondering?

  • angel2bright
    May 1, 2006
      Hi JMS

      Man, wish it wasn't. But are you really sure? Then how come of all
      messages on PAF. mine was the

      one he picked? And second why did he mentioned something about his
      "ATHEIST FRIENDS." Me?

      "From the pearly gate side?" Careful my friend, as you might be accusing
      me of things which aren't

      true.

      Why don't you read and understand the whole script?
      8
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Equipping_Christians_Group/message/58\
      18>

      And what if i found something on ECG that tells about John's Program on
      Radio?

      ch?query=radio+humanista&submit=Search&charset=windows-1252
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Equipping_Christians_Group/messagesea\
      rch?query=radio+humanista&submit=Search&charset=windows-1252>

      Would it be reasonable to say that John is one of them? So think and
      judge fairly. Unless of course, you're siding with eternal.

      I'm not mad, just want 2 make some things clear.

      Good day,
      Rai

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, jose mario sison <joma_sison@...>
      wrote:

      > haha!
      > how comforting to know that our friend from the pearly gate side is
      losing some sleep...no, that creep is not eternal..

      \

      \

      http://www.exchristian.net/testimonies/2006/04/finding-truth-and-meaning\
      \