3233Re: Just wondering?

  • angel2bright
    May 1, 2006
      Ahh! I get It.

      Yes I found the site, but John, you FORGOT to quote the ENTIRE post. I
      have a feelin eternal_99 has switched into another "identity" again to
      destroy my reputation.

      Allow me to quote the message ENTIRELY and please analyse the statement:

      Here it is:

      from

      8
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Equipping_Christians_Group/message/58\
      18>

      I'm back after a long vacation. I went to one of the finest white
      sand beach and summer get away in the Philippines. I took time to
      visit my relatives and few of my friends. During my nature tripping
      I met few atheists group there reminds me of my internet FRIENDS
      sometimes FOES. After few chat at beach side, I made it a point that
      I will visit THE E-GROUP OF MY ATHEIST FRIENDS once I get to manila.

      Here is what I found:

      (Me here: indicating that this person have QUOTED my words from OUR site
      to THEIRS.)

      angel2bright: Religions. I wonder when their squabblings would
      cease ... Or will there come a time?

      My reaction:

      I'm very delightful about this question for 2 reasons .First , this
      question hopes for the cessation of religious clashes which the
      bible affirms it will (rev. 20).

      Second, this question hopes for that glorious day which the bible
      calls "the day of the Lord". The time set by God would be filled
      with indicators of his final stamp on this age old squabbling. As
      for now the rage continues would & not cease in this grace age
      because the founder of false religions is Satan, and the war between
      would between God and the forces of darkness (eph 6: 12) would one day
      cease.

      angel2bright: What do you think?

      My reaction:

      Those are not my opinions, they were revealed to us by the bible

      angel2bright "With Christians in Islamic Hell and Muslims in
      Christian Hell, let's hope that the two Gods might consider a swap
      transfer. "

      This question is based on a false premise and is self-refuting.
      First it assumes that there is more than one God (polytheism) which
      both Christianity and Islam reject for they are both monotheistic.

      Second, this assumes that the God of Christianity is the exact
      replica of the Islam God. Either belief is exclusive and non-
      swappable

      ALL EMPHASIS MINE

      Best Regards

      Angel Rai

      This person really is dirty coward ... a fighter OUTSIDE the ring.

      Now I'm NOT telling you to believe me, if you want me out, that's up to
      you, but I think this time I have to tell you, when you quote things up,
      PLEASE DON'T CUT TRU THE LINES as many might get misinformed and may
      bring about unnessesary division among friends. Sorry John, but I think
      you haven't QUOTED it in its ENTIRETY. Try to understand

      thank u kindly.

      Rai

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, "angel2bright" <angel2bright@...>

      http://www.exchristian.net/testimonies/2006/04/finding-truth-and-meaning\