Re: Morality

(11876)
  • Sarda Karaniwan
    Jul 24, 2012 Expand Messages
      "morality is for the degenarative kind of people."

      Abnormal you mean,LOL, I agree. The present morality we have today is
      not for the normal ordinary human being that is why the ordinary
      people(the real human being) never really adapted to it, and that is why
      we always hear them justify, "hey, I'm only human".

      -----sarda-----

      --- In pinoy_atheists@yahoogroups.com, Tomas Agulto <tomagulto@...>
      wrote:

      > - especially religious leaders. doing good is basic to us Homo
      sapiens. we are a happy kind of cultured animal and continue to evolve a
      culture that iscientific needing no morality. Certainly, we continue to
      enjoy life as we love our neighbors/Â we celebrate life, we love the
      real life, not the good other life in heaven... there's no better
      life than the real life

      partially on myth from an older source. I think during the Pagan
      times they had saints and martyrs too, or their equivalent. So the
      Church also had to create or make their own, to match up or compete.Â
      Religion being an industry and all.Â

      > Have you ever heard of St. Andrew-by-Wardrobe? There's a saint for
      furniture too, I read.

      > You don't have to be a saint or a martyr. There are a lot of morally
      upright people out there who don't get "cannonized" (what a word).

      > In fact, I know some good people don't want to get noticed too much
      for whatever good they do, not expecting anything in return.