Great 4th of July items!

  • jetsfan1269
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2001
      Come to my website for great deals on snap pops,
      party poppers, bomb bags, stink bombs, pulling
      fireworks etc. First-time buyers will get a free
      gift!<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html</a>
    • douglasdriscoll
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 22, 2001
        I have nearly 100 reference books on pyrotechnics
        and a lot of equipment that I need to sell. This
        would be an emense benefit for the newer enthusiasts.
        Do things right and avoid the common mistakes made
        by amateurs.<br>I'm a member of PGII and an original
        subscriber to AFN (American Fireworks News{newsletter
        published monthly. a bargin for $25 per year}).<br>When I
        get the list prepared, I'll post it on the web. I do
        not send or receive attachments.<br>home page at:
        www.angelfire.com/stars/glitter/phcy.html<br>book list will be posted at: (just
        preparing}<br>www.angelfire.com/stars/glitter/books.txt<br> Doug
      • jetsfan1269
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 20, 2001
          If you are interested in buying 1/8" fuse, please e-mail me at:<br>pomphreysales@... and tell me how many feet you need.<br>Thanks!
        • agkno3
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 20, 2001
            Hello everybody,<br><br>I am a new member in this
            club. I'm from Hungary.<br>I read the "Meal Powder" in
            Wouter's Practical Pirotechnics page. I can't find it in a
            Dictionary. I can find cornmeal only :-))<br>What is the meal
            powder? (in English)<br><br>Sorry, if the spelling not
            the best i'm hungarian.
          • douglasdriscoll
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 20, 2001
              Meal Powder is powdered Black Powder; usually of the homemade variety. It is also referred to as Meal D powder (the "D" means "Dust").
            • pinksparkfireworks
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 13, 2002
                Hello all.I hope you firework freaks are
                enjoying<br>my club.I do have a site.I will add it here,and
                again in
                links!Enjoy!PSFW!<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/pinksparkfireworks/Fireworks_Safety_Fun.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/pinksparkfireworks/Fireworks_Safety_Fun.html</a><br>If you have problems getting in,let me know
                at<br>pepine7610@...!
              • no_one_loves_me_420
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 8, 2002
                  SUP!?! Check It Out, I Need A Small Bag Of Pottasium Nitrate To Make Some Firworks. Can Someone Maby Send It To Me? AnTi_PrEp13@...