Pink Spark's Fireworks Fantasy

  • pinksparkfireworks
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Pink Spark's Fireworks Fantasy
    • pinksparkfireworks
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2001
        Hello all.I just wanted to let you know,that I
        posted some pics in my album,so once you join feel free
        to check them out.I added quite a few,and maybe in
        the future I will add more,anyone<br>who wishes to
        start their own album,feel free to do so,enjoy!PSFW!
      • jetsfan1269
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2001
          Come to my website for great deals on snap pops,
          party poppers, bomb bags, stink bombs, pulling
          fireworks etc. First-time buyers will get a free
          gift!<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/jetsfan1269/classic_blue.html</a>
        • douglasdriscoll
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 22, 2001
            I have nearly 100 reference books on pyrotechnics
            and a lot of equipment that I need to sell. This
            would be an emense benefit for the newer enthusiasts.
            Do things right and avoid the common mistakes made
            by amateurs.<br>I'm a member of PGII and an original
            subscriber to AFN (American Fireworks News{newsletter
            published monthly. a bargin for $25 per year}).<br>When I
            get the list prepared, I'll post it on the web. I do
            not send or receive attachments.<br>home page at:
            www.angelfire.com/stars/glitter/phcy.html<br>book list will be posted at: (just
            preparing}<br>www.angelfire.com/stars/glitter/books.txt<br> Doug
          • jetsfan1269
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 20, 2001
              If you are interested in buying 1/8" fuse, please e-mail me at:<br>pomphreysales@... and tell me how many feet you need.<br>Thanks!
            • agkno3
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 20, 2001
                Hello everybody,<br><br>I am a new member in this
                club. I'm from Hungary.<br>I read the "Meal Powder" in
                Wouter's Practical Pirotechnics page. I can't find it in a
                Dictionary. I can find cornmeal only :-))<br>What is the meal
                powder? (in English)<br><br>Sorry, if the spelling not
                the best i'm hungarian.
              • douglasdriscoll
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 20, 2001
                  Meal Powder is powdered Black Powder; usually of the homemade variety. It is also referred to as Meal D powder (the "D" means "Dust").
                • pinksparkfireworks
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 13, 2002
                    Hello all.I hope you firework freaks are
                    enjoying<br>my club.I do have a site.I will add it here,and
                    again in
                    links!Enjoy!PSFW!<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/pinksparkfireworks/Fireworks_Safety_Fun.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/pinksparkfireworks/Fireworks_Safety_Fun.html</a><br>If you have problems getting in,let me know
                    at<br>pepine7610@...!
                  • no_one_loves_me_420
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 8, 2002
                      SUP!?! Check It Out, I Need A Small Bag Of Pottasium Nitrate To Make Some Firworks. Can Someone Maby Send It To Me? AnTi_PrEp13@...