No activity in last 7 days
The Pink Pistols are dedicated to the legal, safe, and responsible use of firearms for self-defense of the sexual-minority community. We no longer believe it is the right of those who hate and fear gay, lesbian, bi, trans, or polyamorous persons to use us as targets for their rage. Self-defense is our RIGHT.
- The list topic is the self-defense of the sexual-minority community
with firearms, the primary mission of the Pink Pistols. Discussions
must be topical issues of interest to Pink Pistols nationally.
- Do not forward emails, notices, or news items from other lists here.
Target these to specific sub-lists: Events, Chat, or Politics.
- NO cross-posting to this list and PP-politics or PP-Chat. If
it belongs on either of those lists, it by definition does not belong
on the main list.
- Events may be cross-posted between PP-Events and the main list.
- No flamebait or trolling allowed. Ignore flames -- moderators will handle them. Trolls may be kickbanned without warning.
- Please take arguments off-list.
- All subscribers are on the Honor System -- if you cannot in good conscience agree to ALL LIST RULES, then please do not subscribe. Complaining about the rules after subscribing is grounds for removal.
- Moderators: Doug Krick, Paul Kempley, Gwen Patton, Jarrett Grace, and Al Lowe
- All new members are moderated until they have posted sufficiently that we know they are real people and not bots. Want off moderation? Post constructively to the list.
- Posting subscribe links to other lists will NOT be approved if you are on moderation. If promoting another list, post information about your list and a link to the home page.
The FINAL ARBITER of all list rules is the main email list page on the Pink Pistols main website at http://www.pinkpistols.org/email.html.
For more information see http://www.pinkpistols.org
- Jul 15, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.