2 messages added in the last 7 days
The Pink Pistols are dedicated to the legal, safe, and responsible use of firearms for self-defense of the sexual-minority community. We no longer believe it is the right of those who hate and fear gay, lesbian, bi, trans, or polyamorous persons to use us as targets for their rage. Self-defense is our RIGHT.
- Use this list to announce Pink Pistols chapter events or Pink Pistols events of national interest.
- Non-Pink Pistols organizations who wish to post events should send them offlist to the list owners or to a moderator for posting. Abuse of this rule is grounds for removal.
- It should go without saying that SPAM is forbidden.
- You may cross-post events to the main list.
- Cross-posting between your local list and the events list is perfectly
acceptable, but cross-posting between ALL of the local lists would be
excessive. Post to the events list instead -- that's why we have one.
Cross-posting an event or news item to ALL PP lists is abusive, and will get you banned from them.
- No flamebait or trolling allowed. Ignore flames -- moderators will handle them. Trolls may be kickbanned without warning.
- Please take arguments off-list.
- All subscribers are on the Honor System -- if you cannot in good conscience agree to ALL LIST RULES, then please do not subscribe. Complaining about the rules after subscribing is grounds for removal.
- Moderators: Doug Krick, Paul Kempley, Gwen Patton, Jarrett Grace, and Al Lowe
- All new members are moderated until they have posted sufficiently that we know they are real people and not bots. Want off moderation? Post constructively to the list.
The FINAL ARBITER of all list rules is the main email list page on the Pink Pistols main website at http://www.pinkpistols.org/email.html.
For more information see http://www.pinkpistols.org
- Firearms Policy
- Nov 12, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.