Regarding Paper Raffia

  • Shatoma
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      I have since found that you can buy paper raffia at the craft stores.
      They just might not always have all the colors. It costs about $4.95
      a roll, but you don't have to pay postage.

      Another thing about the paper raffia. I still like working with it,
      but I have find it can be tough. Some colors are tougher than others
      for some reason. But it is nice to use in that you can use all of it,
      no waste. I'm about to do a completely coiled basket with it, so will
      let you know how that fares. Keep you all posted. Shatoma