New member

  • donnanminor
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi, I'm Donna N Minor. I am a gourd and pineneedle basketry artist and insructor! It's hard to find others that pine needle coil. This year I made my 1st pineneedle coiled sculpture. I was in the juried fine art show at the SC state fair. I have always been an artist, but just started pine-needle coiling 1 and 1/2 years ago!
    • toni_s1950@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
        Welcome. I'm sure I can speak for others: how about some pics of your work?
        Toni (self taught artist in my own mind! Lol)

        Hi, I'm Donna N Minor. I am a gourd and pineneedle basketry artist and insructor! It's hard to find others that pine needle coil. This year I made my 1st pineneedle coiled sculpture. I was in the juried fine art show at the SC state fair. I have always been an artist, but just started pine-needle coiling 1 and 1/2 years ago!

      • gloriaa
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
          Donna,

          Welcome to the group. I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your work. I'm sure others will also.

          Happy coiling!

          Gloria

          --- In pineneedlebasketgroup@yahoogroups.com, "donnanminor" <rmdm287@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I'm Donna N Minor. I am a gourd and pineneedle basketry artist and insructor! It's hard to find others that pine needle coil. This year I made my 1st pineneedle coiled sculpture. I was in the juried fine art show at the SC state fair. I have always been an artist, but just started pine-needle coiling 1 and 1/2 years ago!

        • sweetandspice18
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
            Welcome!!