How do you decide on price of baskets?

  • german_sprite
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      I"ve had several people interested in purchasing my baskets and I'd love
      to sell-but I don't have any idea how to price them.

      They are generally about 6" at the base, about 3-4" tall. I use a stone
      set in acrylic for a center and often use a small deer antler as a
      handle.

      They take a long time to complete, as you all know. How much would you
      charge? I'm told my work is very good.

      Thanks!