new member

  • RuthL
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2010
      Hello. I just joined and thought I should introduce myself.
      I live in Western Canada. last year have done Polymer Clay. Now it is time to branch out.
      Today I had my first introduction to Pine Needle baskets. and was very impressed. So I am open to any suggestions or ideas.
      Ruth
    • vicki
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
        Welcome, welcome, welcome Ruth. So you have the "Pine Needle basket bug"? It can really be addictive that's for sure! What were you making with polymer clay?
        Vicki

        --- In pineneedlebasketgroup@yahoogroups.com, "RuthL" <ruella6@...> wrote:

        > Hello. I just joined and thought I should introduce myself.
        > I live in Western Canada. last year have done Polymer Clay. Now it is time to branch out.
        > Today I had my first introduction to Pine Needle baskets. and was very impressed. So I am open to any suggestions or ideas.
        > Ruth

      • ruth lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
          Thank You for the welcome.
          as for polymer clay  I do mainly beads/  but the person who showed me the pine needle basket, made a center with polymer clay then put holes all around the small circle and put the needles abound.    It was very nice, as everyone would be different.
          Are there other things you can use other than Pine Needles?
          Ruth

          .