Newbie

  • lynnannedennison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      Hi,
      I'm also new to the pine needle art. I live in an area where large
      pine needles aren't common... so I've emailed my cousin in Florida to
      see if she'll bring me some for Christmas. I have white pine here, and
      am in the process of drying them... I've researched quite a bit on the
      Internet and found lots of helpful sites. I like the fact that I can
      go out and collect the needles easily, opposed to chopping a tree down
      and making splints for the other kinds of baskets. These PN baskets
      have to be easier, all the way around. (I hear you chuckling out
      there!)
      Thanks,