New Basket Photos

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      I have posted two new basket photos on the Murdock Album. The first
      basket I named the Cobra Basket for lack of a better name. The center
      is a mesquite wood round. The basket is long leaf pine needles sewn
      with waxed linen thread. The finish is shellac.

      The second picture is a pine needle vase. The center is a mesquite
      wood round. The basket is long leaf pine needles sewn with artificial
      sinew. The finish is shellac. I friend asked me to copy one of his
      turned wood vases. The picture shows them side by side.

      Larry