Welcome!

  • GMArcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Welcome to the pine needle basket group. This group was set up to
      encourage pine needle basket makers to share pictures of their
      baskets and discuss techniques, materials, sources of supplies, etc.
      I find that looking at baskets others have made is very helpful and
      inspirational when thinking about my own projects. I hope you'll
      find this group helpful too. Feel free to post pictures, ask
      questions, post tips and encourage others to keep making baskets.