Yahoo! ID Change

  • kremmerde
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi, I have been a member (pretty much read only) for some months. I
      recently had trouble with my Yahoo! ID Remka1 and was unable to
      resolve the problem. So I created a new ID kremmerde and have now
      joined the grup using the new ID. Can someone tell me how to cancel
      the old membership so I won't get two copies of the posts?

      I used to make pine needle coil baskets but have been away from it for
      over 10 years. I really want to start up again but I'm having trouble
      actually getting into it. I've tried to start several baskets but I
      haven't been pleased with the starts and abandoned the baskets or took
      them apart and started over. I seem to do better starting with a wire
      shape with the weaving. However, I would reallylike some advise on
      other types of starts. I know there are many methods, but is there one
      tha is less complicated and easier to work with? I like using the
      wire shapes but I also want to be able to work on all types of baskets.

      I would welcome any advise.

      Thanks,
      Katherine
    • GMArcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        We will answer this in 2 parts. First you asked "how to get out of a
        group?" When you first go into groups, you get a listing in a box on
        the left side of the page of all the groups you belong to. At the top
        of this box is the word MANAGE. Click on it. You will get a page with
        one line per group that shows your email address and if you want each
        email or not. (this is where you go to change your email preference)
        Click on EDIT MY GROUPS. The right column will be a box to check to
        get out of a group. An other way to get out is to post a message and
        ask the owner to remove you (your ID) from the group.

        An answer to the second part of your question is in progress.

        --- In pineneedlebasketgroup@yahoogroups.com, "kremmerde" <remka@...>