Re: Stocking Up On Free Items!

  • mandyminson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      I have been in this program since 1986 and it has been the best
      thing I ever joined! Three days ago I left the store with a full
      cart of food, medicines, pet products, toiletries, cleaners, etc. It
      was over $457 worth of merchandise and I only had to pay $16.33. The
      only problem is that I am running out of room to store all these
      free items that I keep getting!