quite on list? i posted pine needle topped gourd

  • tobycat98664
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006
      hi everyone, is the list really quiet or am i not getting many messages
      coming in?
      I topped one of my latest gourds with green pine needles and some beads
      then made a clay lid of a dragonfly. i posted it on ebay today, not
      sure it will do very well, but fun to try. here is the link if you want
      to see it..

      http://tinyurl.com/jsyyl

      i started a pineneedle basket with my moms help on mothers day and my
      husband started one too! im so happy he wanted to try it! i got a few
      books from the library too!

      and if that doesnt work my ebay seller id is suesdesigns.
      have a great day!
      sue sizemore
      vancouver,wa

      http://www.picturetrail.com/suesizemore