New Photos posted

  • GMArcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      I just posted 12 new pictures in the RCC06 album. I've been delinquent
      in posting pictures this winter. There are a couple pictures of some
      of us working on baskets, and the rest are of baskets several different
      people made this winter. Many of the baskets were made by people who
      just learned to coil baskets this winter.

      Also look at Johanna's photo album, if you haven't seen the pictures
      she posted a few days ago. Very nice!

      Hope everyone is having fun making more baskets.
      I'm behind taking pictures of my own baskets, so I'll try to get some
      more pictures taken and posted in a few days.

      Gloria