423introduction

  • vera ruiz
    Jul 27, 2013
      Hello everyone. My name is Vera and I just joined this
      group.
       I'm 70 yrs old and married 54 yrs .
      I live in N.C. where we have lots of long leaf pine needles.

        I started making my first basket 15 yrs ago and somehow never
      progressed any future from a little basket.
         I've been wanting to get back into making baskets , but with
      my hands full of arthritis , it's been difficult.
        But now I'm ready to start again. I would love to make a few
      to display on the wall.
       I still have my needles, book and bought some raffia recently in
      hopes of getting started again.
         Stumbled across this group at the right time I guess.
      Thanks
      Vera

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic