18 messages added in the last 7 days
The Pine Hills Neighborhood Association (PHNA) was first founded in 1900 and is one of the oldest and largest neighborhood association in Albany, NY. PHNA exists to better our neighborhood and our community by creating community events, notifying neighborhood residents of important developments and helping to get resident voices heard. PHNA is always seeking input, questions, and new ideas from residents. You can learn more about PHNA by visiting our website at: http://PineHillsNA.org.
**As a benefit of Membership - You may only join this group if you are a current dues paying member of the Pine Hills Neighborhood Association**
Please note: PHNA does not endorse any advertiser(s) on this website
- Albany Metro
- Dec 22, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.