No activity in last 7 days
Home for U.S. Soldiers from 1945 to 1995. Pinder has been torn down (minus the tower and guard house) and new construction is underway for the new Pinder Park. Check all the photos inside and look for the links to the Zirndorf website. The U.S. units that were once at Pinder are too many to list here, but you will find messages and photos from many of the soldiers that were in the various units.Welcome home. Come through the tower archway and see what awaits!
- Oct 24, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.