Re: [PIMlist] re: PIM for GTD recommendation

  • Tomas Drahokoupil
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2002
      on Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:17:05 -0800 (PST), Mr Paul Perry wrote:

      >What do you mean by progress bars? I assume the
      >check-boxes are for marking items as done?

      Here is an example of application utilizing progress bars:
      http://www.alawa.ch/images/1_9.gif

      -- Tomas
      ________________________________
      The truth is out there? Does anyone know the URL?
    • Gary Lang
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
        "I am looking for a good application to implement Getting Things Done
        time management system by David Allen. They recommend MS Outlook, so
        far I have tried Zoot, PDesk, Palm Desktop, Above & Beyond, KeyNote.
        Nothing fits quite well."

        1. Buy his document describing how to use Outlook for this
        2. Buy Actioneer's products for the desktop and your Palm.

        Actioneer is partially David's baby, so it contains many aids to
        following the GTD approach.

        I have found that by following David's approach with Outlook, my use of
        Agenda has plummeted, for the first time since Jerry taught me how to
        use Agenda. Allen's approach seems so simple, but then most good designs
        are.