Re: Upcoming art things!

  • Gocha Tsinadze
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013

      Hello everybody!  (doctor from Simpsons voice)

      I hope this finds all well,
      Just a quick reminder about  my show tomorrow night at Harvestworks.
      I'll be constructing a live and evolving sonic space implementing found sound, live sampling and electronics., spatialized  specifically for harvestworks utilizing four speakers and four subwoofers.

      Here is the full write up and link.
      Hope to see you there!!!
      We will have refreshments and it's FREE.

      best,
      Gocha Tsinadze

      Founded as a not-for-profit organization by artists in 1977, Harvestworks has helped a generation of artists create new works using technology. Our mission is to support the creation and presentation of art works achieved through the use of new and evolving technologies.

      HW on YouTube

      Upcoming

      Subscribe: RSS iCal

      HW on Flickr

      4hand_iphones03

      IMG_1427
      IMG_1056

      End To End Media Event
      End To End Media Event

      IMG_4529
      IMG_5427

      IMG_5413

      HW on Twitter

      svantasya Neur - "Quartered" Live at Harvestworksyoutube.com/watch?v=z1Pwxh…yesterday · reply · retweet ·favorite

      harvestworks [Jan 23] NYC SuperCollider Multi-Channel Sound Workshopdlvr.it/2jTCQN3 days ago · reply · retweet· favorite

      tenlegs Have you checked out this great online art class @harvestworks is offering on Tenlegs?ow.ly/gnB2C4 days ago · reply · retweet· favorite

      harvestworks Art Institutes Change! Support our Arts Center #constantcontactconta.cc/YNrdah5 days ago · reply · retweet· favorite

      Follow Us!

      Follow Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on FlickrFollow Us on YouTubeFollow Us on TumblrFollow Us on E-mail

      [Jan 5] Gocha Tsinadze – Droneclone: Tundra Forrest

      gochadrinecloe

      Gocha Tsinadze / Droneclone: Tundra Forrest

      Saturday, Jan 5, 7pm
      Gocha Tsinadze
      FREE

      Location: Harvestworks – www.harvestworks.org 596 Broadway, #602 | New York, NY 10012 | Phone: 212-431-1130 Subway: F/M/D/B Broadway/Lafayette, R Prince, 6 Bleeker

      Gocha Tsinadze aka Droneclone is a composer, sound and performance/installation based artist. He Works and Lives in NYC and hails from the Republic of Georgia. For this next performance at Harvestworks titled “Tundra Forrest ” Tsinadze incorporates found sound, sampled instruments and computer generated sound to weave a dense collage of moving textures and soundscapes. Deeply indebted to drone and ambient sensibilities as well as dub and minimal electronic music, Gocha Tsinadze aka Droneclone sculpts a three dimensional soundscape using 5.1 channel surround sound. “I am interested in the scrim of memory and the affect time has on the psyche and senses. I explore notions of decay within a subconscious semiotic system. Through the conception of ephemeral spaces I aim to mimic the contours and experiences of a hybrid between the man made and natural environment”- Gocha Tsinadze
      For more information please visit

      http://www.myspace.com/droneclone

      www.gochatsinadze.net

      and www.vimeo.com/droneclone