Fwd: Today is the Day to Talk About Reducing Gun Violence

  • David Grubbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012

      Hi,

      At Sandy Hook Elementary School, Connecticut, at least 20 very young children were shot and killed, likely at close range, along with several adults.   Imagine, for just a moment, your child getting killed this way.   Every day in America, 86 people are killed with guns and families are devastated.  President Obama has yet to give Americans a real, detailed plan about how he will reduce the epidemic of gun violence in this country.  Mr. President, today IS the day to talk about real solutions.  And today, we demand that you tell us your plan.

      That's why I signed a petition to President Barack Obama, which says:

      "President Obama: Today is the day to talk about the deadly toll of gun violence on American families, communities, and especially, our kids.

      "

      Will you sign this petition? Click here:

      http://signon.org/sign/today-is-the-day-to-talk?source=s.em.mt&r_by=5731969

      Thanks!

      --

      COMING IN FEBRUARY:

      The Wingdale Community Singers, "Night, Sleep, Death" LP/DL (Blue Chopsticks)