the pantheist god

  • Jonel Jimenez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      One of the biggest arguments being raised by other religions against Pantheism is the nature of the Pantheist God. On one article I read online, they are saying that the Pantheist God can never be considered a god because it is subject to change, and it is subject to our will. They imply that a god should be something above us; a power that is beyond our control; a consciousness beyond our understanding. Let me tell them all this right here, right now: The Pantheist God is Everything that a god could ever be. I think that the Pantheist God deserves to be described in the clearest way possible for people to understand so here is my attempt at doing so. to read the full article, visit the link below.