Speaker from D15

  • Courtney Allen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2008
      Good morning!
      We had a great speaker this past week and wanted to pass along his
      information. His name is Bill Wagner and he presented on "Managing the
      Gap". This presentation was perfect for higher-level, strategic HR
      people. He has been a keynote speaker at previous PIHRA conferences
      and everyone enjoyed his presentation this past week. His contact
      information is below and if you are interested, I can send his survey
      results to you in Excel. Mainly the feedback was an hour was not
      enough time to cover everything - may be perfect for an extended
      meeting.

      Bill Wagner, CSP, CEO - Co-Founder
      ACCORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC.
      Author of "The Entrepreneur Next Door"
      1459 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Bldg. G
      Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
      P: 805-230-2100 x103 F: 805-230-2186
      www.AccordSyst.com
      www.TheEntrepreneurNextDoor.com

      Please contact me with any questions,
      Courtney Allen
      Director of Human Resources
      626/331-6411, x3104
    • Ailene Dewar
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
        Courtney,

        Greetings! Is the "Gap" related to the generations in
        the workplace or some other issue?

        Thanks,
        Ailene

        --- Courtney Allen <callen@...> wrote:

        > Good morning!
        > We had a great speaker this past week and wanted to
        > pass along his
        > information. His name is Bill Wagner and he
        > presented on "Managing the
        > Gap". This presentation was perfect for
        > higher-level, strategic HR
        > people. He has been a keynote speaker at previous
        > PIHRA conferences
        > and everyone enjoyed his presentation this past
        > week. His contact
        > information is below and if you are interested, I
        > can send his survey
        > results to you in Excel. Mainly the feedback was an
        > hour was not
        > enough time to cover everything - may be perfect for
        > an extended
        > meeting.
        >
        > Bill Wagner, CSP, CEO - Co-Founder
        > ACCORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC.
        > Author of "The Entrepreneur Next Door"
        > 1459 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Bldg. G
        > Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
        > P: 805-230-2100 x103 F: 805-230-2186
        > www.AccordSyst.com
        > www.TheEntrepreneurNextDoor.com
        >
        > Please contact me with any questions,
        > Courtney Allen
        > Director of Human Resources
        > 626/331-6411, x3104

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Courtney Allen
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
          Hi Ailene,
          He addressed the gap related to employees' behavioral characteristics and the actual job duties needed to be performed.  If anyone has read Good to Great, it reinforces getting the "right people on the bus", not to mention getting them on the right seat on the bus.  I have attached the program outline for review.
          Hope this helps, let me know if you need additional info!

          --- Courtney Allen <callen@maganclinic. com> wrote:

          > Good morning!
          > We had a great speaker this past week
          and wanted to
          > pass along his
          > information. His name is Bill
          Wagner and he
          > presented on "Managing the
          > Gap". This
          presentation was perfect for
          > higher-level, strategic HR
          > people.
          He has been a keynote speaker at previous
          > PIHRA conferences
          > and
          everyone enjoyed his presentation this past
          > week. His contact

          information is below and if you are interested, I
          > can send his survey
          > results to you in Excel. Mainly the feedback was an
          > hour was
          not
          > enough time to cover everything - may be perfect for
          > an
          extended
          > meeting.
          >
          > Bill Wagner, CSP, CEO -
          Co-Founder
          > ACCORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC.
          > Author of "The
          Entrepreneur Next Door"
          > 1459 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Bldg. G

          Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
          > P: 805-230-2100 x103 F: 805-230-2186

          www.AccordSyst. com

          www.TheEntrepreneur NextDoor. com

          > Please contact me
          with any questions,
          > Courtney Allen
          > Director of Human
          Resources
          > 626/331-6411, x3104

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain confidential and proprietary information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and/or may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential, and disclosure of which is prohibited by applicable law (including, without limitation, the HIPAA Privacy Rule, 45 C.F.R parts 160 and 164.)  If you have received this transmission in error, any disclosure, copying, distribution, downloading, uploading or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to immediately notify the above sender by the above telephone or email address.  If you are a patient, and do not wish to receive similar transmissions in the future, please immediately notify the above sender by the above telephone or email address.
        • Courtney Allen
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
            Hi Ailene,
            He addressed the gap related to employees' behavioral characteristics
            and the actual job duties needed to be performed. If anyone has read
            Good to Great, it reinforces getting the "right people on the bus",
            not to mention getting them on the right seat on the bus. If you'd
            like me to send you the program description, let me know.

            --- In pihraprogramchairs@yahoogroups.com, Ailene Dewar

            ______________
            > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
            > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

          • Ailene Dewar
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
              Thanks, Courtney!
              --- Courtney Allen <callen@...> wrote:

              > Hi Ailene,
              > He addressed the gap related to employees'
              > behavioral characteristics
              > and the actual job duties needed to be performed.
              > If anyone has read
              > Good to Great, it reinforces getting the "right
              > people on the bus",
              > not to mention getting them on the right seat on the
              > bus. If you'd
              > like me to send you the program description, let me
              > know.
              > Hope this helps, let me know if you need additional
              > info!
              > Courtney
              >

              > --- In pihraprogramchairs@yahoogroups.com, Ailene
              > Dewar
              > <ailene87@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Courtney,
              > >
              > > Greetings! Is the "Gap" related to the generations
              > in
              > > the workplace or some other issue?
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Ailene
              > >
              > > --- Courtney Allen <callen@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Good morning!
              > > > We had a great speaker this past week and wanted
              > > > pass along his
              > > > information. His name is Bill Wagner and he
              > > > presented on "Managing the
              > > > Gap". This presentation was perfect for
              > > > higher-level, strategic HR
              > > > people. He has been a keynote speaker at
              > previous
              > > > PIHRA conferences
              > > > and everyone enjoyed his presentation this past
              > > > week. His contact
              > > > information is below and if you are interested,
              > > > can send his survey
              > > > results to you in Excel. Mainly the feedback
              > was an
              > > > hour was not
              > > > enough time to cover everything - may be perfect
              > for
              > > > an extended
              > > > meeting.
              > > >
              > > > Bill Wagner, CSP, CEO - Co-Founder