Re: Introduction to ListServ

  • spikejoyjeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      Ailene,

      I finally got signed up! Yippee! If any districts still need
      speakers for 2007, I am available. Am already signed up for 5, 7, 11
      and 12. Have lots of other suggestions if anyone needs speakers.

      Nancy Yaffe
      Program Chair, District 5

      --- In pihraprogramchairs@yahoogroups.com, Ailene Dewar
      <ailene87@...> wrote:

      > Greetings!
      >

      > If you have received this email, it means that you
      > have successfully joined the new PIHRA Program Chair's
      > listserv. Please, feel free to use this account to
      > email questions and ideas on programs for your
      > Districts.
      >

      > Enjoy!
      >

      > Ailene Dewar
      >
      > Vice President of Education
      >
      > Professionals In Human Resources Association (PIHRA)
      >
      > 714-776-3314 W
      >
      > 714-393-2297 C
      >
      > adewar@...
      >
      > www.pihra.org
      >

      > "Celebrating a Half Century of Developing Leaders,
      > Fostering Innovation and Reinforcing HR Essentials"

      ______________

    • Ailene Dewar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
        Nancy,

        Greetings! I am so glad you were able to join the
        group.

        Welcome!

        --- spikejoyjeff <nyaffe@...> wrote:

        > Ailene,
        >
        > I finally got signed up! Yippee! If any districts
        > still need
        > speakers for 2007, I am available. Am already
        > signed up for 5, 7, 11
        > and 12. Have lots of other suggestions if anyone
        > needs speakers.
        >
        > Nancy Yaffe
        > Program Chair, District 5
        >
        > --- In pihraprogramchairs@yahoogroups.com, Ailene
        > Dewar
        > <ailene87@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings!
        > >

        > > If you have received this email, it means that you
        > > have successfully joined the new PIHRA Program
        > Chair's
        > > listserv. Please, feel free to use this account
        > > email questions and ideas on programs for your
        > > Districts.
        > >

        > > Enjoy!
        > >

        > > Ailene Dewar
        > >
        > > Vice President of Education
        > >
        > > Professionals In Human Resources Association
        > (PIHRA)
        > >
        > > 714-776-3314 W
        > >
        > > 714-393-2297 C
        > >
        > > adewar@...
        > >
        > > www.pihra.org
        > >

        > > "Celebrating a Half Century of Developing Leaders,
        > > Fostering Innovation and Reinforcing HR
        > Essentials"

        > > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
        > hotels
        > > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find
        > your fit.
        > > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

        Be a PS3 game guru.