Updating Group

  • ailene87
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Greetings!

      I am working to update this group of the 2008 PIHRA Program Chairs.
      If you are no longer a Program Chair or Co-Chair for a PIHRA
      District, please, let me know. I will remove you from the eGroup.

      For those of you that attended the Leadership Conference, I will be
      sending an invitation to the new Program Chairs and Co-Chairs to join
      our eGroup. Since you are already a member of the eGroup, you will
      not receive an invitation.

      Once the roster is completed, I will send to everyone in the group
      the information from the Leadership Conference. Please, let me know
      if you have any questions.

      Happy New Year!

      Ailene Dewar
      Volunteer Vice President of Education
      Professionals In Human Resources Association (PIHRA)
      714-776-3314 W
      714-393-2297 C
      adewar@...
      www.pihra.org

      "Advancing the Business of Human Resources"
    • Carmela Bozulich
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
        Ailene--please remove me from this group, as I'm no
        longer on the D3 board.
        Thanks,
        Carmela Bozulich

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs