2008 Year

  • jthorp@hr-coach.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Did anyone come across some great speakers this year?  Can we share the best of the best.  I am really looking for solid HRCI cert type of speakers on the basic topics of compensation, benefits, employee relations, hr best practices, labor law, safety, etc.

      CA Harassment Prevention Compliance? It's easy! Try our online training. www.HR-Coachonline.com

      Jacquelyn Thorp Kinworthy, SPHR-CA/MSHR
      CEO, HR-Coach Products and Services
      Training - Online, Onsite and Offsite!
      Videos, PowerPoint Presentations, Books, Posters,
      and Consulting!
      Orange County - (714) 269-9925
      Riverside County - (951) 926-2644
      www.HR-Coach.com

      Do the right thing, not the thing you have the right to do!