No activity in last 7 days
This is a group for anyone interested in the idea of a pan-European (and west Asian I suppose!) international auxiliary language based to a greater or lesser extent on reconstructed proto-Indo-European. This has the same basic idea behind it as languages such as Folkspraak, Slovio, Celtiecc etc. in that it's designed for all speakers of a language group - in this case Indo-European - , but as the languages within the group have diverged so much, one has to refer to the proto-language more to choose wordstock (otherwise it's difficult to reach agreement).
- Constructed Languages
- May 25, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.