Re: New game: Piecepack Scramble

  • Steve Dupree
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Looks interesting. One question however. What is the purpose of
      the Missle? The only effect it has is freezing an opponent, but
      with LOS restrictions and an unfavorable die roll.
      -steve
    • davidlhsl
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- In piecepack@y..., "Steve Dupree" <dubistbullionkpf@h...> wrote:
        > Looks interesting. One question however. What is the purpose of
        > the Missle? The only effect it has is freezing an opponent, but
        > with LOS restrictions and an unfavorable die roll.
        > -steve

        Greetings!

        Thanks for your response, and thinking about your question has raised
        another issue -- the whole freeze concept is severely unbalanced.

        Until I can sort this out, I'll remove the following commands:
        FREEZE, MISSILE and UNFREEZE. Since this leaves LAND MINE as the only
        chance of getting frozen and it can only happen to you 3 times at
        most during a game (null coin required and you aren't going to blow
        yourself up), the UNFREEZE can be removed.

        David Hassell