Wiki Bug Report

  • George
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2008
      Hi,

      I was posting a new game, and got an error. I could post the whole dump here, but it's
      probably of no interest to the general community. Who's the admin of the site so I can email
      it directly?

      Thanks.

      George Harnish
    • Ron Hale-Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2008
        That would be me. You're probably hitting the spam filter. You're either

        1. Trying to post a non-ASCII character, or
        2. Trying to post a word that's on one of the spam blacklists.

        Check to see if the error dump tells you which word it doesn't like.
        If you still can't figure it out. copy and paste to me.

        Ron

        On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:40 AM, George <lefou23@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I was posting a new game, and got an error. I could post the whole dump here, but it's
        > probably of no interest to the general community. Who's the admin of the site so I can email
        > it directly?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > George Harnish

        Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768
        Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
        Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
        (revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
        bucked the kick on poor won man)
      • George Harnish
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2008
          Ok, there was an em dash in my original text, I changed it to a broken/
          double hyphen, and it saved.