Dungeon Builders (again)

  • Jorge Arroyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Hi all,

      I've just added a variant to my game Dungeon Builders that may make the
      game more interesting for the players that didn't get to enter the dungeon
      in a given round. It basically gives the next most powerful character the
      possibility of entering the dungeon if the first one is defeated. I
      mentioned it on the wiki and have also updated the pdf rules file. You can
      download it here: http://george.makasoft.net/piecepack/DungeonBuilders.pdf

      I'd really appreciate feedback if anyone tries the game (negative or
      possitive) as I think this variant may make it into the rules if I find no
      problems with it.

      Thanks,

      -Jorge