JCD Piecepack by Blue Panther - minor upcoming changes

  • Steve Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Good afternoon:

      In order to improve the registration on the backs of the JCD
      Piecepack by Blue Panther (birch and oak and travel sets), we are
      changing the method we use to make the backs a bit.

      The fronts of all pieces will not change, but the backs will now have
      lines all the way to the edge (current sets feature lines that do not
      touch the edges).

      For those of you who have already purchased piecepacks from Blue
      Panther, if you want future purchases to have the same exact graphic
      as the current sets (otherwise you could tell the difference in the
      backs between sets, which may affect games that use more than 4
      suits), please specify in the "comments" section of your order. We
      will hold this option open to all of our current customers for the
      next 45 days.

      If you have not purchased a piecepack from Blue Panther, there will
      be no effect on any future sets you purchase because they will all
      have the same graphics on the back.

      By the way, we may have found a good plastic to make piecepack sets -
      we'll have them sooner than expected...

      Steve Jones
      Blue Panther LLC