Feedback Please

  • Tim Schutz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      Ok, I made my first piecepack game and my first game for this year. The name of the game is Bottle Toss at Whirlpool Pond. It's not one of my best games but I did have a lot fun making it. You can find the rules at this website http://www.tjgames.com/whirlpoolpond.html I thought about writing up and e-mailing the rules but I find it easier to write in html.
      Please check it out and give me some feedback.
      Tim Schutz

    • Karol
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
        I've read the rules, it sounds fun, one question about the rules before we
        play - When you mention "Bill" in the title and "Joe" in the text that
        follows - does that mean that effects 2 players or is Bill really "Billy
        Joe"?
        Thanks for the clarification & for making a piecepack game!
        Karol
        > Ok, I made my first piecepack game and my first game for this year. The
        name of the game is Bottle Toss at Whirlpool Pond. It's not one of my best
        games but I did have a lot fun making it. You can find the rules at this
        website http://www.tjgames.com/whirlpoolpond.html I thought about writing
        up and e-mailing the rules but I find it easier to write in html.
        > Please check it out and give me some feedback.
        > Tim Schutz

      • Tim Schutz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
          Joe is a charcter from a different game I made and I guess he felt like sneaking into this one. I replaced all the Joes with Bills. Hopefully I found all the Joes, but if you see him again let me know and I make him go back to the alien game where he belongs.
          Tim
          > Ok, I made my first piecepack game and my first game for this year. The
          name of the game is Bottle Toss at Whirlpool Pond. It's not one of my best
          games but I did have a lot fun making it. You can find the rules at this
          website http://www.tjgames.com/whirlpoolpond.html I thought about writing
          up and e-mailing the rules but I find it easier to write in html.
          > Please check it out and give me some feedback.
          > Tim Schutz

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor