Major PICPAC Firmware Upgrade is Available!

  • J. Rausch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
      Since MANY people on this list have their mail set to "Special Notices
      Only" I'm sending this SPECIAL NOTICE post out to inform all users
      that Mark KB9KHM has released his first public version of a APRS
      Tracker/Display with $GPWPL GPS string support. I highly recommend
      that everyone goes to the downloads section and tries it out on their
      own PICPAC. This is exactly what many have been waiting for to make
      their PICPAC come alive.

      Keep in mind this is a first version realeased to the public so their
      may be bugs, so please no flaming. Mark has put MANY hours into this
      project and HAS A LIFE outside of the hobby also, so be nice.

      Mark is openly looking for bug reports and sensible suggestions. The
      more help to test the better it can be.

      Thanks!
      Jason KE4NYV (List Owner)
      www.ke4nyv.com