Welcome to the PICPAC users group

  • J. Rausch <ke4nyv@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      First of all...Welcome to the group. In a matter of a couple days we
      already have 11 memebers and I think I only mentioned this one to the
      HamHUD group. This group was formed with the intent to be much like
      the TinyTrak group is to the TinyTrak I/II/III.

      All I can say for right now is the PICPAC is being worked on and kits
      are in the mix. Really, any specific questions should be directed to
      Byon, I'll let him decide on what information he feels is ok to
      release. Luckily, I am one of the beta testers and I have to say
      this is a great little project that I think is going to bring some
      pretty creative ideas to the table.

      So for now, youins are free to use this group for general Amateur
      Radio dicussion, once the project is underway I ask that the subjects
      stay within PICPAC, APRS and/or RELATED subjects. Feel free to email
      me with any questions or problems regarding the message board.

      Thankx for joining and 73's
      List Owner
      Jason KE4NYV
      www.ke4nyv.com