Floating Row Cover or Reemay

  • lmatterhorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 6:48 PM

      Hi Folks,

      Need floating row cover (Reemay)? We have some for sale at the garden.

      $10.00 will get you a 12 by 10 foot piece of Reemay.

      Reemay is great for protecting plants from flying insects that love to lay eggs on your crops. The imported cabbage worm loves your brassicas like broccoli and cabbage, the carrot rust fly zones right on on your carrots and parsnips and leaf miners love your chard and spinach. Covering the plants will keep these veggie loving critters out as long as they are active and you keep them covered.

      It is also great for covering newly seeded beds to help keep the soil warm and moist.

      Contact Laura for more info on how to pick up a piece.

      Laura

      lmatter@...