Site Council Meeting, 11/5/2013, 7:30 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2013
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo Group

      Title: Site Council Meeting

      Date: Tuesday November 5, 2013
      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: TBD
      Notes: Site Council Meeting, all welcome!

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • lmatterhorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2013

        Greetings Folks!

        The Site Council meeting will not take place in person in November but instead will be email planning for the last work party of the year (Saturday, November 16th, 10 am to 2 pm) and for identifying tasks folks who need to put in their volunteer hours can do on their own. If you want to chime in please email Milt Tam at MiltonTam@... to offer ideas. If you have hours to get in please let one of the site leaders know so we can identify places to help out. This includes Milt, me or Sandra Schaffer (sandras@...).

        Laura