A plea for help watering my plot for two weeks July 31-August 13

  • machatica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      Hello fellow gardeners!
      Unfortunately, the person I had lined up to water my plot fell through at the last minute, and I'll be out of town for two weeks. If there are any willing gardeners who might water the plot, I'd be ever so grateful. I usually water every other day, and it's only 200 square feet so it won't take more than 5-10 minutes of your time. I'd be happy to exchange the favor with you, as well (or help you weed, etc.) Also, if any of you are parents and would like to have your child earn a few bucks for watering the plot, I'd be happy to pay $5/day. Please feel free to email me directly at stephanie.gilbert@...
      Thanks in advance!
      Stephanie