4th Annual Paella Fundraiser Dinner in the Garden!, 8/7/2013, 7:00 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: 4th Annual Paella Fundraiser Dinner in the Garden!

      Date: Wednesday August 7, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: In the Pavilion!
      Notes: 4th Annual Picardo Paella Dinner Fundraiser for the Garden!

    • picardo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013

        Date: Wednesday August 7, 2013
        Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
        Location: In the Pavilion!
        Notes: 4th Annual Picardo Paella Dinner Fundraiser for the Garden!

      • LauraM
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
          Hello Everyone! Please forgive me but I did not get this calendar fixed after posting it ages ago!! The Paella Dinner is Wednesday August 14th, not the 7th!